Zombidle Zombidle

I like the game, but it seems like DPS items glitch after a while? Also, I think it would be awesome if the auto click skill killed the villagers too... I mean, the skill is pretty apocalyptic, raining fire from the skies... Just needs to kill the insects running around to be totally bad arse! :P

Swords and Souls Swords and Souls

Really fun and great game, although the only problem I have is the attack and defence training games.
The frequency of the apples gets a little ridiculous. The other three games you can eventually get perfect, but those bloody apples... overkill! :p

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

I love the game and the concept... Would so dearly love to see it expanded on! I love the retro version of the shack. Seeing the stag head on the wall and the trapdoor brought a smile to my face. Like many others, I think more enemies would be cool and mini-bosses, like Evil Ash, or one of the winged demons from AoD... Perhaps his girlfriend after he lopped her head off and his possessed hand... All of that would be sweet. Anyways, I am a sucker for Evil Dead so I give you a 5 and to quote Ash; "Hail to the King!" :P

juako04 responds:

Thank you man! Super glad you like it. I would love to make a bigger game but for now Im going to leave it and move on to new original ideas. Glad you notice the details, ofcourse there some big thing missing clock chair mirror, etc. Probable will make something for pico day so ser you soon =)

Earn to Die 2: Exodus Earn to Die 2: Exodus

This game kinda sucks... No real skill involved, just doing the same thing over and over again to earn upgrades, just so you can get further, by holding the arrow key. No real substance either and who the hell is putting those fucking boxes there? Gah...

Spiderling Spiderling

Was frustrating while getting the first gem. Loved the darkness portion of the game. Was beautifully artistic with the webs illuminating paths and platforms in the shadows. Unfortunately, I encountered a complication after obtaining the second piece of gem that stopped me from continuing with the adventure and completing an otherwise fantastic game, and for that I'll have to give the game a three star rating...
Know that it wasn't a difficulty problem but rather a programming glitch perhaps. As stated, I obtained my second piece of gem, which was for me, was the one to the left of the door with the motif. Upon obtaining it, I exited to the right of the screen and briefly appeared on the next screen, before fading to another screen-change transition back the the screen I had just left... Only this time, the spiderling was nowhere to be seen; though the sound of web shots could be heard when tapping the X key, nothing else could be done and for me, the game was over.
For now, I am done playing, but will most certainly give it another go later. For now though, this is where I stand... As mentioned though, it is a fantastic game and I hope to overcome said problem next time and perhaps give a better rating then. :)

GatherX GatherX

3:09... And something seconds... Don't remember... My fucking finger hurts and The beanstalk didn't even fall... Supremely annoyed...

Cactus McCoy 2 Cactus McCoy 2

Fantastic!

This is an extremely fun platformer with a dash RPG elements in the form of upgrading, beat 'em up action and nice scavenger hunts for treasures as well as achievements to earn. I never thought playing a game where a cactus was the protagonist could be so fun, and yet it was... Especially when sending enemies packing, Team Rocket style! The music is superb and captures the feeling of the Wild West extremely well. A stellar effort put into an excellent game!

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Excellent

This game feels kinda like Dragon Quest 9, lol. It's a really fun game, albeit rather repetitive. Chests seem to like to appear and disappear at random... Not sure whether it's a bug or not, but it's not cool. The music is excellent and catchy; many a time I found myself humming to the music. Character interactions are really funny and I enjoyed them a lot. I don't care much for the armour system, but it works. Overall it's a fun experience and I recommend anyone that enjoys turn based RPG's to at least give it a look at.

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

Epicscore... Not!

Sorry dude, but this game was pants... It was okay for a bit, but you only ever fight the same schmuck over and over again. One town and no one to converse with... And where were the hundreds of dungeons that that old fool was yacking on about? There were none! Even one would've been better than none, but there's nothiing! Nadda! There's no motivation to playing other than to get a high Epicscore and that to me, is a waste of time.

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

lol